Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple square lights



Friday night Vanessa and I drove up to Temple Square in Salt Lake to see the lights. I brought some hot chocolate along to keep us warm but Vanessa was still cold, crazy a girl....cold?! :) While walking around we noticed a Christmas concert going on inside the old Tabernacle. We decided to go check it out. It was a high school choir from Idaho. They sounded amazing. The inside of the Tabernacle was beautiful. I love old structures like that. After the concert we were starving so we walked a couple blocks to Olive garden. You really can't beat their bread sticks. While we were waiting to be seated my cousin Jared walked in with his wife. It's so weird running into people you know so far from home. All in all the night was very fun. It was nice and relaxing getting out of Utah county and spending some quality time with Vanessa.

4 comments:

  1. I wish Dustin would do stuff like that for me! He is the worst at doing anything cute or romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan it was good to see you cuz! Vanessa is a nice gal indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! your blogging :)
    miss seeing you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog - Great Art. I would really like to see more of your art when I'm there for the Holidays (besides playing cards and more cards). Your post on the Trip to SLC was great. Keep up the good work. PS. I really like Vanessa! See you soon. Uncle Per

    ReplyDelete